Startup Virginia Community Membership
You don't have to be a startup founder to apply! This option is for innovatively-minded entrepreneurs / technologists / freelancers / creatives / investors looking to work in a startup environment.
Criteria for Membership
If you meet the following criteria, we encourage you to apply for Startup Virginia's Community Membership:
1) Competency – You are an entrepreneur / freelancer / creative / investor with a product, service, skill set, or diverse perspective that provides value to our region’s innovators and growing startup ecosystem.
2) Commitment – You have a desire to work in an innovative space and are committed to engaging with the Startup Virginia community.
3) No Solicitation – It’s simple: You agree not to sell to our community.
Open Workspace Membership
$250/month for the first member / Additional $100/month for each additional member
- Entrepreneurial Programming – Attend Startup Virginia's educational webinars and workshops led by Startup Virginia mentors and industry experts
- Community Building + Networking Opportunities – Meet and work alongside fellow entrepreneurs and startup founders
- Personal Workspace – Utilize open workspace on multiple floors of the 1717 Innovation Center (where we are located) with free access to Startup Virginia's WiFi, printer, copier, scanner, and other amenities
- Conference Rooms + Phone Booths – Reserve private conference rooms, some fully equipped with AV technology, or grab a phone booth for your private calls, and all at no extra cost
- Lockers – Securely store your items during the day if you need to leave for lunch or a quick meeting (just bring your own lock!)
- Complimentary Refuel Zones – Enjoy our kitchen and free tea and coffee from a local coffee roaster
- Office Address – Use the Startup Virginia campus as your business mailing address during your active membership period
- 24/7 Keycard Access – Full access to all coworking spaces and conference rooms so you can work on your schedule
- Access to Private Offices – Limited, short-term offices are sometimes available (ranging from $600-$1600/month)